Sit With Us
The Phoenix simply tips it’s hat to the history of the neighborhood. In 1885, Phoenix Club opened on Jefferson St. as a private social club with 68 members hosting extravagant balls, private parties and family picnics. On site at Phoenix Club, there was bowling alleys, card tables, a beer stuben, a library and a billiards hall. The Phoenix closed in 1900.